Monday, September 20, 2010

County Fair

Last week the fair came to town. I really had not thought much about taking the kids, until one day after pre-school they were talking about it. The COUNTY FAIR (said with much dramatic flair and arm gestures) is coming to town! This is where the farmers come and bring animals for us to look at. (Their words not mine)

So we spent an afternoon at the fair. The kids had so much fun - we rode ponies, visited with the animals, saw a sea lion show, and got to get on some rides. A good time was had by all!

When we first came up to the horses - neither were sure about it. But Reese decided she wanted to ride a pony, and tanner wanted to ride a horse. Luckily, they were both satisfied with their choices. :)









Off to the rides! They each got to pick two rides- and they wanted to ride all-by-myself (it's a theme these days).

Tanner and his bee

Then it was off to the family fun house- how do I know my kids are growing up - because they were finally officially 36" tall, and were able to go on this ride. I am forever grateful to the man running this ride who let my kids go on multiple times- it was a toddler paradise. Slides, bridges, and rope ladders...oh my!


then we were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment