Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Potty Training

ahhhhh - potty training. I could write a small novel about the experience thus far- but sadly we are not done.

not. even. close.

we have success some days- some days not so much. But I won't torture everyone with the in's and outs of the bowels of my children. Things I don't want to even discuss that much.

It all started with an intense 3-day boot camp at home - we had lots of time drinking juice and running around the house.

Inflatable slide - or in home jungle gym.


we painted our toes and fingers like big kids


Got lots of practice sitting on the potty -


Making yummy snacks and drinks...

And wearing our big kid undies. (cute tushies - eh?)


This is what happens when you give your kids straight juice for the first time - in the efforts to get them to drink more, so they pee more - etc.


more to come soon.... I just hope there will be success soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment