Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hill Ranch Weekend

Last weekend was our annual escape to the Novato Hills. My good friend Wendy and her family owns a piece of property up in the hills there - and every year the ladies take over for Women's Weekend. It has become a gathering of old friends and new- a little mini-college reunion of sorts. It is a great opportunity to visit, and re-visit all of the sorted stories of our college days. (Some things I will NEVER live down!)

It is a great get away, this year made even more special as we watched Tanner and Reese run all over - enjoy playing with the other 'kids', and explore. We can not wait to do it again next year!

Thanks for a great weekend Wendy!


Diva in training - Reese.

Carrie and Trevor - such a cutie! (Trevor that is...)


All the 'kids' Tanner, Tyler, Aidyn, Trevor, Addison, and Reese


Tanner and his friend Jackson.

Final cuteness - I do not think I will ever get tired of this one... melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment